8.24.2006

100 groups!

We are happy to report that we have passed the 100 mark for car wash sign ups! Congrats to all the brave souls who can say that they were the first participants in the first ever Wash for Life.

Here are the top five states:

North Carolina: 10
Michigan: 10
Louisiana: 8
Florida: 8
California: 7

We'll see who is on top by Sept. 16! As a SoCali native, I would like to see us pick it up a bit.

On the other side of the spectrum, here are the states with Absolutely No Participation:

Alaska - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - Hawaii - Idaho - Maine - Mississippi - Montana - North Dakota - New Hampshire - Nevada - Rhode Island - South Dakota - Utah

We will be working on these next!

Make sure to keep checking the map. The numbers are growing every day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

I just discovered you when I came accross an article about you on townhall.com. I just got done publishing an article about you on my blog as well as adding your website to my pro-life links.

Here's hoping that you reach your goals & this yr is just the start. I think this is a great way to get the pro-life message out there.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw a story about you on jwr and thought it was great. I would love to pass your site on to others but there wasn't a button to forward the site.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home